BOOK: Unsettling Short Stories - Lucid Dreams and Nightmares

This week I published the Halloween edition of my short story ebook - in paperback, pocketbook size. If you would like to have an unsettling read this Halloween then have a look at this new collection of short stories HERE. Wear a nappy. Don't read alone




After experiencing years of disturbing dreams, I was encouraged to write them down as soon as I woke up. These are the dreams that I managed to remember entirely. 
After having these dreams, most times I spent the day with a feeling of dread, but i'll continue to write them down as the happen (which is about twice a year) 
The book retails for $7 plus shipping and is available online HERE







There are nine stories in the book, ranging from two to four pages long each and they range from sweetly sour to unsettling. Each story is preceded by a black and white photograph that I feel captures the spirit of the story... 




Comments

Popular Posts