Recently Passed: Connections Beyond the Grave

This morning I was cleaning my house, and I felt a spirit nearby. I used my Ghost Radar app and a few words came through, but nothing of any meaning. I switched off and headed to my clients place for my singing group and music class. 

Today I was running a music class at a retirement home. We were inside a room that is soundproofed. There were 3 of us in the room. During a song, we heard a loud smash. The sound of a glass bowl or jug being smashed on hard tile flooring. It came from behind the lady named P. The other lady K did not respond to the sound. We both craned our necks around to look behind P, but couldn't see anything on the floor. When the session was finished P left, I asked her if she had dropped a teacup or glass (I hadn't checked properly in the room yet) and she said no, and that someone else must've left a glass behind. She left.

I asked K if she had heard the glass smash, and she said she never heard a thing! She is not hard of hearing. Another person joined us, a man named R. We told him what had happened and he was laughing saying it was a ghost. At this time I started seeing a pale white aura around objects in my view. I turned to K and said "I wonder if it is a spirit." she nodded and named two people from our music team who have recently passed away. 

Suddenly, on the other side of the room, the CD player came on and started playing a CD with music from the 1940's. We all looked at each other and confirmed that none of us had touched the CD player, and that none of us had a remote. I crossed to the player and switched it off. I had goosebumps down my arms. 
No idea what happened but it was pretty amazing. 


Comments

  1. Very Nice Post I appreciate it. I have bookmark your blog. Thanks for share with us. Maharaja Express

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts