ITC: Simple to Complex images

Now knowing that I took photographs of a big pot of boiling water, you may say of the first image: "It's a bubble" and yet, I say, I took over 60 photographs of a pot of boiling water and didn't get a single other image like the one below. 

A bubble? no. What then?
 The following image was tiny, very tiny, and yet it has some definite detail.


Angel? 
 The following image I wrote about earlier - it still blows my mind a bit. You can clearly see the three men sitting at a table. Bottom right you see his hair line, eat and what seems to be a floral type shirt leaning over the table with his back to the camera. The man on the left you see his shoulder highlighted, his face profile, ear and head, the figure at the top is more obscure. The four golden objects on the table/coffin? are what confound me... what are they?



Comments

Popular Posts