ITC: Specific personalities coming through

For some reason, this particular set of images is very special to me. The first picture was taken after I clearly asked "If there is anyone here who would like to be seen or acknowledged, show yourself and I will be able to see you."  This was the very next picture. The detail in the hand  - including golden ring - blows my mind. The frilly tutu and white bow at the back... incredible. 



ORIGINAL IMAGE: 


The following day I returned and did the same experiment this time I noticed that although the pot and liquid and temperature were identical to the day before, I noticed that there was an incredible amount of steam this time. I took some photos and then remembered the dancing girl, I called her out again and took the following picture. I checked the photo number on the picture so that I wouldn't miss it - but I could see her in the camera view finder. Such excitement!



ORIGINAL IMAGE


I have

Comments

Popular Posts