Farmhouse Ghost and a Warning from 12000km Away


I recently worked at a camp for two days, far out in the bush. Because I was needed there early, I stayed overnight.

I thought that I would stay at the camp, but as I followed the old ute further away into farmland and scrub, I realised that I would be staying quite by myself - or so I thought.

The driveway was long and steep, and curved away from the road. The house had not been painted in a long time and there were cobwebs and insects wrapped in spider silk in every corner. As we parked, I got out of my car and said jokingly,
"This is absolutely not at all like a horror movie."
The guy giggled nervously. Which helped to calm my fears... Not really.

The house was completely empty, apart from the two back rooms which had beds in them. I had the room with two single beds, so I got settled in and waited to go out to dinner at 7.

Dinner was uneventful, the food was tasty. Headed home. Not much to report there.

Once I had climbed into bed it was about 9:45pm. I fell asleep immediately.

At about 1am I had been awake for a while, unable to sleep, feeling afraid, heart palpitations, feeling like I was being watched. I was not alone. It got worse and worse, until I was incredibly uncomfortable - chest pains and racing thoughts (unusual for me) - suddenly, a vision of my mom came into my mind, she lives 12,000kms away on the other side of the world.

I started having a very realistic vision, almost like seeing the vision as an overlay, over the actual room that you're looking at.
A double image.
I was in my childhood bed, and I could see my sister sleeping across from me, she looked about 2 - 3 years old (she is 32 now) I saw and heard my fish tank that my parents bought me, bubbling away on the shelf. I then shifted as my bed moved to the other corner of the room and my sister now appeared to be in her teen's. I saw my bedside table, my pictures on my cupboard (from almost 16 years ago), my silver CD player and pile of CD cases. I stood up in my vision and looked into the mirror in my old room, feeling grateful that my step dad had put it there with such a nice wooden frame.

All while this happened, the fear and symptoms and the heaviness in the room lifted more and more.

I then had a very detailed dream about my old home, my Mom's house, and dreamed that I did a complete make over. I spent over half an hour with my Mom and Step dad in the vision, laughing and being with them.

I then switched off my phone, and tried to sleep. The entity seemed to get really scary and the air in the room even changed. I suddenly started to pray, I prayed like I haven't prayed in a long time. When I finished I fell asleep almost immediately.

When I woke up, I turned my phone on and got the strangest message from my mother. From the other side of the world. The messages were sent within a few minutes of me switching off my phone and praying. Her message said (paraphrased) : "I have been dreaming about you. Woken up three dreams now, dreaming that you've been bitten by a snake, three times in a row. Please be careful." She would have been having an afternoon nap.

I couldn't believe it. All of the time that I was dreaming of her and visiting her house, she was dreaming of me and receiving a warning.

I still don't know what to make of the entire experience. Something was very off.

The next day, the camp captain asked me,
"Sleep well? Have any ghostly experiences?"...




Comments

Popular Posts