EVP & HOUSE CLEARING: DECEASED HUSBAND



Date: 02nd March 2013 – Durban

I was called out to help a friend clear her home; I had visited there numerous times but never with the intention of praying or clearing the home. As I walked in I became very nauseous, I felt a nauseating pressure across my upper back and behind my shoulder blades, I felt pressure under my right ribcage in my abdomen and I felt a good deal of pain in my ovaries/womb area.

Why did they call me:
Message from God: "Clean your house, clean it now."

EVP’s
I started to record with my Cell phone and Touch Screen Playbook:
a     On the EVP recording a voice whispers “T_____” – it sounds like my small daughter but she was far away chatting with her father (also heard on the tape seconds later)
a     When T says the word “STRIFE” there is a sharp sound like a ruler hitting a desk – when I looked at the audio file there are two sounds close together that sound like one strike.
a     Then, when I activated my other recording device, as I walk from the lounge passed S’s bedroom a male voice says “WAYNE” (the name of T’s deceased husband)
a     And again, just before we start to pray a female voice screams and shouts “DON’T TOUCH ME!” as I begin to pray.

Photographs
a     I took photographs of each room in the house, all were crystal clear.
a     But in S’s room where I felt that there was something, the camera refused to focus. There was a slight blue haze which may have been caused by the ceiling fan.
a     In the lounge I took a photograph of T sitting in one of two armchairs, when I upped the “backlight” two yellowish hazes were visible “sitting” in each chair.

Manifestations in the building
I started asking the standard questions, there had been no physical manifestations (poltergeist activity) only emotional attack.
NO PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION of the spirits

Physical Manifestations in the subjects
T - Sick, Tired, Emotional, Unhappy, Dabbling in the demonic via intercessory prayer

S - Fighting, Tension, Fear, Rebellion, T jr Running upstairs
Friction, Emotional, Unhappiness, Grieving, Strife, Mocking at school

T Jr - Happy, settled, listening    

Sisters kids really sick nearly died,
T and kids stayed with her - sick immediately.
Sister visited and T Jr and S sick.
Flu, Chickenpox, S fell cut leg, septic, T Jr sick, spirit of infirmity,                 mother sick, father cut hand.

Words that describe what is happening:
Strife (EVP picked up a sharp rapping sound as the word strife was said)
Fear, Argument, Sadness, Grief, Desperation

Conclusion
We prayed the full deliverance prayer, and set down some guidelines for “undoing” the bad habits that had formed, as a result of the familiars operating within the household. I will follow up on the behaviour of the son S.



Comments

Popular Posts