ITC - Peaceful Face

I see a rounded face looking down, peaceful. 




People are asking me about this, I have always seen spirits, and I have always been able to record them speaking, and have taken photos of them - the best photos so far are of the same woman twice in turn of the century costume, once looking out of a window, and the second time waving at the camera! 

After experiencing a lot of activity in my home in the past, and feeling that it was time, I decided to try ITC photography - you agitate or boil water and take photos, but you ask nicely if any spirits are near to you, that they use the opportunity to show themselves to you. I pray also beforehand, that no evil spirits be allowed into my home, good kind spirits and angels only. I also pray protection over myself and my family. 

It is not scary, it is something real. (Check THIS out!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkyYvKAMgEk - SCIENCE!) 

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” 
― Nikola Tesla
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smpez50-wkY (testing TESLA's Spirit Radio)

The term Instrumental Trans-Communication (ITC) was coined by Ernst Senkowski in the 1970s to refer more generally to communication through any sort of electronic device such as tape recorders, fax machines, television sets or computers between spirits or other discarnate entities and the living.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_voice_phenomenon

Comments

Popular Posts