Contact: The Washing Ghost

This is exactly the vision I received - the dress style and clothes pegs etc. 
We lived in a very old house, in a very old and historically active area - the area has a rich history dating back to the early 1800's and include farms, massacres and much more. 

While hanging up clothing on the beautiful deep wooden wrap around porch of this old elevated Queens lander styled homestead, I kept feeling that I was not alone, and that there was a female spirit named Rosemary with me whenever I did the washing. 

I would almost see a "double image" When reaching up to hang the clothes, I would see my hands and cloth, and a sepia toned imaged laid over mine of younger arms and hands wearing clothing like the image above, using hand whittled wooden pegs. 

Once I felt really sure that there was a spirit there, I started to talk to her, and would "feel" responses as I wasn't recording or taking photographs - I promised to bring my ghost app and try to find out more about her. 

I forgot to do that, and a few weeks went passed. 

I opened the door to the porch and as I walked out I felt as though I had been smacked/shouted at/admonished/reprimanded - and I immediately remembered and felt so bad! I apologised and then went to fetch my equipment. I set everything up, and began to hang my clothes out, I explained that she could say something and that my machine would be able to pick it up - I got nothing. 
No words. 

I then said, "You have moaned at me for not bringing my machine out, now I have and you aren't saying a thing! Say one word to show me that you are who I think you are!"

And the machine said:
CLOTHES


Comments

Popular Posts