Ghost Story: Contact from Beyond the Grave


A family member passed away about two years ago. Before they passed, my daughter made them promise to make contact if it were at all possible. They promised to do so. 

About two days after their funeral, we heard a loud screeching sound, and ran to the back door. Perched there on the fence was a bird. The bird was very close to where we were standing but didn't fly away when we approached it - it was making deliberate eye contact with each of us - most especially the wife of the person who had passed. The bird flew away after a long visit - we started referring to it by the person's name - and then it was gone. 

A strange thing happened, every day that the wife returned home from work, this bird would arrive within a few seconds and fly just above her all the way to the house - screeching and squawking. If she forgot to close a door, or switch off the hose into the pool, or left anything outside the bird would alert her to it. 

The bird started appearing at his grandchildren's school - coming close to them during their break time and staying near to them and no one else. 

One day I was driving and I felt really strongly that I should go to a local nursery. I had not been there before and didn't really have reason to go there. I said out loud "If that is what you would like me to do, then I will go for you" I drove to the nursery and got out of the car, I felt really silly and asked "What do you want? I am here now?" and I felt that I should go into the shop nearby. 

I walked inside and when the bell jingled, the shop assistant asked if she could help, I said I was just looking around... I suddenly felt that I should walk to the very back corner of the store and that the item I needed to buy was there. 

I walked to the back and guess what... there was a really beautiful carving of the same type of bird! It was really beautiful! I almost ran to the till. When I had bought it, I knew exactly who it was for, and drove the the wife's home. When I got the car, at the car door was a feather from this type of bird, I scooped it up and got into the car, I drove straight to the house, let myself in, and placed the bird on the counter and then got a very direct message for her! I wrote it out - it used words and nicknames that I had not heard before, and I left it there. 


About 6 months later, I was outside hanging up clothing, and I felt a presence there. I turned on my ghost app and asked some questions. When I asked "Is it you ____? give me one word that will tell me it's you." and the word FEATHERS came up. 

A year later we were all gathered at a family gathering, and I had bought another rougher looking garden ornament of the same bird for the wife's garden. I walked into her kitchen and saw the original bird statue from before. I said out loud, "We have not forgotten you and we never will forget you!" and suddenly the radio started playing the song from his funeral. I ran to the radio and turned it up loud. The CD shuffle was playing a selection of CD's and it just miraculously moved onto his song at that very instant! 

As you can imagine it was a very emotional moment for everyone. 
He was definitely there! 

Comments

Popular Posts