Dark Spirits: Jealous Entities


When I was younger, I met my husband to be and we fell in love. Until I met him I had dated men that were not good for me at all (bar for one young man who is still a good friend years later) they were either abusive, or uncaring and all made me feel ugly/stupid/unworthy. It was a weird trend that I couldn't seem to break.

When I met my future husband, our love story was already quite unique, our parents (my father and his mother) had been an item of sorts in their youth, and had lost one another due to war and moving house. My father never loved another woman - not the way he had loved her.

When my father finally found her again, he was already unwell and struggling with a severe head injury and handicaps. they never became a couple, but remained devoted friends until his death. He proposed to her constantly.

He swore to her that her son would find his daughter and that they would marry... which my man did, and then we did...

I used to drive quite a distance to see my man, and often returned late at night (I had the car). I noticed that whenever we had a really amazing time, when we became closer and more united - things would go horribly wrong in my life - either my parents would fight with  me, my sister would fight with me or there would be trouble at work with people seemingly becoming angry at me - when I had done nothing wrong. It was absurd.

There were two occurrences that really scared me. The one night I was driving home, and a good stretch of road was on a hanging bridge over a river near the sea. I was driving across when suddenly I was overcome with fatigue and entered a strange dream sequence where there was a tsunami and my car was going to wash off the bridge into the river below. I was going to swing my steering wheel when I realised that I was not fully awake or conscious. I shook my head and was able to make it across safely.

The second time was a little more intense. My man and I had spent some time in prayer, really praying that our relationship would be blessed and strong. Within a minute of driving off towards home, I became aware of a presence inside the car, two male spirits. I even pulled over to check if there was someone hiding in the back. The negative energy in the car grew worse and worse, the air became really thick and hard to breath. By the time I crossed over the bridge I was in tears, the dark energy was pushing at me and made me feel like I was about to die. I suppose the way one would feel if a predator is moving in for the kill and there is no escape.

I got home, parked the car and ran inside. I phoned my man immediately and burst into tears. my first thought would be that he would laugh at me and dump me asap! But thankfully he trusted me enough at that point to believe what I was saying. He started to pray with me over the phone, blessing me and saying a prayer of protection over me.

I ended up having to go to see a religious leader, who then prayed for me and thankfully whatever those things were - they went away.

I will never forget the terror of those two experiences.

If you experience anything like that, make sure that you get help/prayer.



Comments

Popular Posts